- Handicap International is an independent and impartial international aid organization. It fought for over thirty years the use of landmines and cluster bombs and implementing emergency and development programs to help the victims of his arms. It is committed to promoting respect for their dignity and their fundamental rights.
- Handicap International Canada is a registered charity whose registration number is: 88914 7401 RR0001.
- Handicap International Canada respects your right to privacy when we collect personal information about you, either by mail, by phone or online. Handicap International Canada remains at all responsible for the protection time this information and the obligation to select service providers that adhere to the same rules of confidentiality.
- Only information that is essential to process your donation, sending an acknowledgment or for further electronic correspondence are requested.
- Information about you is stored in databases and secure filing cabinets.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Please note that the terms and conditions set out below are valid for all websites owned by Handicap International Canada.All transactions via Handicap International Canada website are in Canadian currency.
By using this site, you agree to the terms and conditions of use, and that, as of the date on which you use this site for the first time. Handicap International Canada reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of use herein at any time by posting an online notice of change. Repeated use of this site following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, as amended. You agree to use this site for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of third parties, or restricts or impedes their enjoyment of use regarding this site. This site and the information contained therein, names, images and logos for Handicap International Canada or connected are provided "as is" without any representation or condition and does not constitute an express or implied warranty. In no way Handicap International Canada can not be held responsible for any damages, including, but not limited to, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from the use of this site or are being connected, or loss of use of this website, whether by contract or negligence. Handicap International Canada can not guarantee that the functions offered by the material on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or guarantee full functionality of materials, accuracy or reliability.
Online donation policy
When making an online donation to Handicap International Canada, a receipt printer and confidential tax receipt will be automatically sent by email within 24 hours of processing your donation.
Handicap International Canada is a non-profit organization
Charitable Registration Number 88914 7401 RR0001. Handicap International Canada is a member of the Handicap International Federation.